Getting To M&T Bank Stadium
Ravens Ride Bus Passes
Ravens Ride offers season bus passes at discounted rates, and pre-season game transportation is also available.
- White Marsh, Carney, and Southwest are the only stops with multiple leave times. Kindly call Ravens Ride for more information in regards to the routes.
- Departures are from Carney, South West & White Marsh Park and Rides as well as Westminster, and Owings Mills.
- Parking is along Russell Street for easy access to the stadium and ticket sales window.
- Buses start departing immediately after the game end and the last bus home will depart no later than 30 minutes after the game.
- Prepaid reservations are suggested to guarantee seating availability.
- Major Credit Cards, checks, & cash accepted as payment.
- Last minute walk-ups are welcome at Southwest, Carney and White Marsh locations.
- The last bus leaves 90 minutes before kickoff (cash only, based on space available on game day)
- All sales are final, no refunds will be given for unused tickets.
- Lost or stolen tickets cannot be replaced.
Ravens Walk Bus
The “Ravens Walk” bus will depart 3.5 hours prior to kickoff so you may enjoy Ravens Walk before the game! Reservations are strongly suggested for the “Ravens Walk” bus. For more information on pricing, pickup times, and to find the location nearest you, please visit www.ravensride.com.
Kindly refer to the official website of both services for more information in regards to gameday transit.
For your convenience, there are two Lyft pick up zones located outside M&T Bank Stadium.
If you are exiting near Gate A, walk up Ravens Walk, cross Lee Street and meet your Lyft driver at Home Plate Plaza.
If you are exiting near Gate D, head down Warner Street and you can meet your driver at the Horseshoe Casino pickup lane.